Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I completely suck

I never remember to update my blog! I guess I have a lot to catch up on.

Reagan- Well, she's a little stinker, that's for sure. She seriously gets into EVERYTHING. I have to watch her constantly. She still won't say mama or dada, but she says puppy and buck. She absolutely loooooves looking at deer mounted on the wall. I guess she'll fit in with the Doyles and the Daubs. And she tries to say Elmo, but it sounds more like Aaaoh. She dressed up like a skunk for the Tower City Halloween parade last Wednesday. Surprisingly, on Thursday, Brad's uncle Boonie dropped off an envelope with $5 in it. She won a prize. My mom and I are planning on taking her in the Lykens parade on Tuesday. Or was it Monday? I forget, I'll have to ask.

Unfortunately, the pictures from the parade didn't turn out too well. Here is one of us, though.















And here is a picture from Sunday of Reagan and I at Pam's house when we went to visit Pam's new baby.















Edited to add: Last Friday Reagan also FINALLY got a new tooth on the top. She's had her two bottom teeth for months.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

She's the cutest stinker I ever saw!

Just Me said...

Girl...update you blog!

and you've been tagged...go to my blog for details.

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/